Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Latest New Rich Report Update

It’s been 3 Weeks since I joined the New Rich system and started following the simple steps that Joel Brought and Janet Legere teach.

It really is as easy as she says when you stop and follow the steps.

My list grows every time I send out one of the recommended ads. I’m also seeing signups in GDI, GVOCOM and as well, I am starting to see signups in my Primary business!

The New Rich Report is one of the best training tools out there. Anyone can follow the steps, even me.

If you aren’t using the New Rich system, please take a few moments to check it out here:
http://www.newrichreport.com/mikeswealth

Until next time,
Happy Marketing

Michael Harrington

P.S. Remember to leave your comments and questions below!

No comments:

Post a Comment