Saturday, September 19, 2009

My Thoughts Now on New Rich Report

Well, I have now been with this company for around 6 weeks or so. I am still extremely impressed with New Rich Report.
Janet Legere is a great Mentor for me, and her training has been fabulous.

I just woke up today and found out I have moved up the Leaderboard. I am now classed as a Senior Associate!!!! How Cool!!!

I am also seeing other members of my team moving up. Great work Guys, you are all doing GREAT!!!

If you are still sitting on the fence with this one, I really urge you to join my Team, and finally make an online income.

I am here to help you all the way, and my Focus is with New Rich Report. The only way to succeed online is to focus on a proven system that works.

Please contact me if you have any questions..
I am here to help you succeed.

Have a great day,
Michael Harrington
List Building Expert

http://www.newrichreport.com/mikeswealth

No comments:

Post a Comment